About SERVPRO of Northeast Somerset County
John & Blake Zoephel
Owners of SERVPRO of Northeast Somerset County
Being a premier restoration company in Somerset County and areas beyond has always been the primary mission of our growing roster of skilled technicians and management, and that can get seen in our commitment to customer satisfaction and our drive to have the latest equipment, strategies, and approaches when every minute counts. Since Blake and John Zoephel began as owners for this branch in 1999, they have continually set a precedent of quality service and continued education for all field technicians to make them the most valuable assets we can provide our customers. Though Bridgewater is the seat of our service area, we have thousands of residents and businesses that depend on our fast and confident response in a crisis.
We have extended our reach through our communities through a beneficial membership with the Somerset County Business Partnership, which brings public and private sector businesses together in a meaningful way. Because of this relationship, employees like our marketing manager, Lisa Hirschmann, has become involved with the subsidiary Women in Business group. This organization has helped to fuel our direct involvement with life-changing programs like Safe + Sound. This division helps survivors of domestic violence in every stage of recovery with a crisis response team, temporary housing, transitional needs, and counseling. Our support and involvement in this program is a point of pride for our team.
While we know that our success in the area involves much more than restoration and recovery, we offer a comprehensive approach for all of our customers to help them and their properties through every step. We have technicians accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in every niche of the restoration industry, including water, fire, mold, storm, flood, and biohazard recovery. We even have a full division of licensed (13VH05228000) general contractors to help with reconstruction and repairs. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, and with our central position in our service area, we can reach all of our customers quickly when they need us most.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- National Contract Management Association - NCMA
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association - NJBIA
- Professional Insurance Agents - PIA
- Somerset County Business Partnership - SCBP
- The Building Owners and Managers Association of New Jersey - BOMA NJ